ERIC MORILLO AT MARINA BAY - Allacciare le cinture di sicurezza!!!!!!!!!!!
For those of you that don't know this place - it is very similar to BabaLoo in Porto Recanati, le Marche - which is to say it is a huge, wild, open air night club complete with Brazilian dancers on cargo containers, an electric bull, billiards, beach volley ball, palm trees, multiple bars, and a pig roaster - there is no other place like this in New England - it is a summer-only open air insane extravaganza and I love going there at least once before I leave for Italy. I'm also inviting Mitaly, Coro-Dante, MIT Women's Chorale (my other groups). For those of you that are snobs, this is definitely a red bull and vodka type of crowd - but it's really fun to do at least once - Kevin
It's $25 cover - Eric Morillo is one of the most prominent DJ's in the world today.here is the website to get tickets - it's better to order ahead - the place holds a few thousand people, but it could sell out
Noise/Decibel level - my experience has been, that since it is enormous and open air, that you can go to various places where the sound is quite moderate and have conversation if you like.
TRANSIT - I know of no way to get there by public transit - this is definitely a car-pool or zip-car destination - it is about a 12 minutes drive from down town boston off of 93 south - just across the water from the Kennedy Library:
Indicazioni Stradale per 333 Victory Rd., Quincy, MA
1. Svolta a sinistra per entrare nella I-93 S verso Quincy5,2 mi
2. Prendi l'uscita 12 per entrare inMassachusetts 3A S/Gallivan Blvd versoNeponset/QuincyContinua a seguire la Massachusetts 3A S0,6 mi
3. Svolta leggermente a sinistra e imboccaQuincy Shore Dr0,3 mi
4. Prendi lo svincolo per la Commander Shea Blvd0,9 mi
5. Svolta a destra e imbocca Seaport Dr0,3 mi 10. Alla rotonda prendi la 2a uscita e imboccaVictory Rd