The Toronto Italian Language Meetup Group Message Board › Film "Mother of War" - Joe Orlandino

Film "Mother of War" - Joe Orlandino

Nico B.
stellespente
Group Organizer
Etobicoke, ON
Post #: 7
I would like to share some information about my film, "Mother of War", with your friends and colleagues friends at the Toronto Italian Language Meet-up. If you would be kind enough to post this on your discussion board, I would be most appreciative.

The film stars Stephen Baldwin as Giuseppe and Leticia Sabatella as Anita.
It chronicles the the short, but passion filled romance between two of the world's greatest hero/revolutionaries.
It is being directed by Steppenwolf's Rick Snyder and was written by Lucia Mauro.
Paolo Bonacelli (Johnny Stecchino)and Carol Lawrence (West Side Story) also play supporting roles, as do many New York & Chicago actors. Shooting will take place in Sardinia this coming fall.

Our Facebook Page is an ongoing wealth of information about this critical period in the country's history

Thank you for allowing me to share this with you and I hope you can pass it on to your group.

Cui ti voli beni, 'n casa ti veni.

Thank you again.

- Joe
--
Joe Orlandino
Atlas Media Group, LLC.
435 W. Diversey Parkway, Suite 2
Chicago, IL 60614

http://www.anitathemo...­
http://www.facebook.c...­