add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Eli S.
Group Organizer
Fernandina Beach, FL
Ciao a tutti!

Just a quick note to let you know that we will be meeting in conference room B tomorrow.  This is the room right next to A where we have been meeting recently.  This room has a projector so be sure and post your homework or email it to me so we can show it on the screen when we go over it in the session.

I'm really excited about the wonderful restaurant activity Lou has put together for us.  It's focus is (extreme practical) conversational skills but it will help with grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation as well.  More over I think it will be a lot of fun.

A sabato!