Edmonton Italian Speakers Meetup Group Message Board › Pranzo at Santa Maria Goretti

Pranzo at Santa Maria Goretti

Jorj S.
user 8076843
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Tutti!

I just posted a poll to see which date, June 5 or June 12, 2011 will be best for pranzo at Santa Maria Goretti. Given this is the first time the poll feature is tested, I hope it goes well. Let me know, so this event can be arranged. Grazie!
Shayla D.
user 12989062
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2
Dove sta il poll?

E cuanto costa il pranzo?
Annette R.
user 10835929
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 7
Please, please, please could we have it later? Neither of those dates work for me because I will be in the States! I really wanted to go! crying What about June 19th or the Sunday after that?

Shayla, the poll is under "more" at the top of the page...
Ines P.
user 11236854
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
Tutti!

I just posted a poll to see which date, June 5 or June 12, 2011 will be best for pranzo at Santa Maria Goretti. Given this is the first time the poll feature is tested, I hope it goes well. Let me know, so this event can be arranged. Grazie!

Ciao Jorg, will you be able to attend one of these two dates?
I cannot make it after the 12th. We could always have anoither one in the Fall if people wants it.

Ines Perez
Ines P.
user 11236854
Edmonton, AB
Please, please, please could we have it later? Neither of those dates work for me because I will be in the States! I really wanted to go! crying What about June 19th or the Sunday after that?

Sunday Pranzo
Visitors who have experienced the food of Italy will celebrate the fare at Santa Maria Goretti’s Pranzo, a high lunch where the quality of the ingredients is as important as the family and friends that you dine with. You’ll find that Italian cuisine in the Santa Maria Goretti style is deceptively simple, but delicious.

Join us every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please call ahead for reservations at 780-426-5026.
11050 - 90 Street
Edmonton, AB T5H 1S5
Beth
user 12213726
Bon Accord, AB
Post #: 9

We'd both love to attend (I called; several courses, about $20 a person), and can only make the 12th of the 2 days. So the 19th (Father's Day) would be great for us, too. Even the 26th would work. It's hard to believe that June's pretty much here, so it's short-ish notice....a slight extension would be great.
Jorj S.
user 8076843
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 4
THE VISION FOR THE EVENT IS IT WILL BE A FAMILY EVENT. SPOUSES AND SIGNIFICANT OTHERS ARE WELCOME.
Ines P.
user 11236854
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 3
I think Father's Day will be too busy there, with lots of Italian families attending.
They have their regulars every Sunday as well...
patti h.
user 11030291
Edmonton, AB
non posso trovare "il poll."
posso venire l'uno o l'altro giorno.. tutt'e' due sono bene--o se molte gente preferisce avere il pranzo un' po' tarde nell' estate--e' va bene con me.
patti
patti h.
user 11030291
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 3
thanks, ines--found the poll.. and voted. my husband will likely come along as well so that would be an addit person for the 12th.