ITALIAN CHAT: #1 Italian Meetup in NY! ~ Legaitaliana.org Message Board › 800+ MEMBERS. Grazie Riccardo!

800+ MEMBERS. Grazie Riccardo!

Walter De M.
Thatswalter
Toronto, ON
Post #: 296
Ciao a tutti,

what makes a great Meetup group?

- Responsible and committed organizers;
- enthusiastic members;
- pleasant Meetup locations.

Considering the success of ITALIAN CHAT, it looks likes we have it ALL! Since March 2011, our group has had over 20 events, all hosted by our invaluable Event Organizer, Riccardo Ravasini.

Today ITALIAN CHAT has reached - and actually passed - 800 members, and I think that’s worth celebrating!

Many thanks to the 200+ new members who have joined our Meetup group over the last 12 months, thus making it one of the 10 largest Italian-language Meetup groups in NYC, and #15 in the whole WORLD! How do I know that? - I saw it here: http://italian.meetup.com/all/­

These results would not have been possible without Riccardo’s commitment and dedication to ITALIAN CHAT. Grazie Riccardo!

Last, but not least, we would appreciate the help of other members who would like to volunteer as organizers for our great group. You choose the location and the time of the event that you host, and I will help you post it and spread the word about it.

Until next time, saluti a tutti!

Walter

Email: thatswalter@yahoo.com

Director
Lega Mondiale di Cultura Italiana /
World Italian Culture Connection

­Legaitaliana.org