The requirements to be an Event Host are very basic. Since I do not live there, I need to make sure that there is somebody that can oversee our group activities, and represent the organizer at the Meetup events (as I've said in previous messages, I live in Toronto, Canada, not in Firenze).
Please, read the conditions below, and then email me if you are interested in hosting an event.
Here are the things to do as an Event Host and/or an Event Organizer (E.O.) in this group:
- have a picture of yourself on your Meetup profile, so that other members will be able to recognize you at the Meetup event(s) that you host;
- add a note to your Meetup RSVP, saying that you will be hosting that event;
- call the event location about a week before the event, and make a reservation for our group;
- arrive at the event location 10-15 min. before the event starts;
- look out for new and disoriented group members when they arrive at the location, and help them find the group;
- any additional help or fun/creative activities will be up to you, and greatly appreciated!
Here are the things that you are not allowed to do without my previous consent:
- you may not charge an event fee of over €10 per person for your own use;
- you may not host an event at a home or a private location.
You may use the location I suggest for a Meetup or change it. You may also change the date and time of the Meetup you host, provided that you give other members at least TWO weeks notice.
If this is something that you feel like doing, please email me at the address below, and I will make you the host of the event that you choose.
Lega Mondiale di Cultura Italiana /
World Italian Culture Connection
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Event Hosting Do’s and Don’ts||February 11, 2013 12:51 AM||Legaitaliana/ ITAL. C.|
|About The Firenze Italian Connection ~ Legaitaliana.org||May 23, 2015 8:14 PM||Walter De M.|