The Seattle Italian Connection ~ Legaitaliana.org Message Board › Who wants to be an Event Organizer?

Who wants to be an Event Organizer?

Walter De M.
Thatswalter
Toronto, ON
Salve,

I am the founder of this Meetup group and am looking for event organizers to help plan and host events in Seattle. The Seattle Italian Connection is one of the 10 Meetup groups sponsored by Lega Italiana / Italian Connection around the world. Visit this link to find out more about our international organization: http://www.thatsitaly.net/legaitaliana.html/­

Being an Event Organizer is not very demanding, and knowledge of Italian is not required, although it would be an asset. If you think you can dedicate a few hours of your time to this group, please let me know, so we can start planning our next Italian Meetup.

Grazie, 

Walter

The Seattle Italian Connection
Email: thatswalter@yahoo.com­

PS: Grazie to Allison for organizing our January Meetup!
Marcy
user 9140431
Duvall, WA
Post #: 4
Ciao a tutti
I could organize events, but non in Seattle. I could in Bellevue, Redmond or Kirkland. Let me know what you think about. Also I give Italian lessons in Redmond area, but not Saturdays.

Marcella
www.4everItaly.com
www.marcella-artandcraft.com