addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ithaca Web People Message Board › Hacktime Scheduling

Hacktime Scheduling

Leon M.
user 23494531
Ithaca, NY
Post #: 1
Folks, how do you all feel about having Hacktime be an evening evening instead of during the day on the weekend? I know if would be easier for me to attend more regularly if it were in the evening.

(I'm not suggesting changing tomorrow's event, though.)
Stephen S.
user 24208442
Ithaca, NY
Post #: 1
Leon -

I would much more likely be able to come on a weekday night too. Kids make my weekends almost impossible... for the next 17 years. :)

Shaffer
Mark S.
user 6222056
Ithaca, NY
Post #: 3

+ 1