align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Resolvit IT Professionals Networking Group Message Board › Free Dance Lessons Certificates as office staff meeting give-aways.

Free Dance Lessons Certificates as office staff meeting give-aways. A fun way to energize and reduce stress in office is to give a door prize or raffle at staff meeting.

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi;
As you know, I've been in the corporate industry and a manager for several years. I know how difficult it is to create a productive and uplifting work environment to help your employees make greater competitive business contributions.

As you may know, I am both a dance instructor and personal life coach.
I would like to give several Dance and/or Personal Life Coaching Gift Certificates as door prizes or raffles at your next staff meeting. Having raffles, give-away, and door prizes is a fun and inexpensive way to uplift spirits and reduce the stress.

The Dance Certificates value at $40.00. The dance classes are regularly held at 2603 S. Miami Blvd, Durham, NC.
The Personal Life Coaching Certificates package values at $75.00. The coaching sessions are done by phone. Therefore, location is not an issue.

Please contact me if you are interested in taking advantage of these gifts.

I offer group and private dance lessons at reasonable rates. Please visit www.DanceFourFun.com for more information on my dance studio Dance 4 Fun.

I also offer corporate team building workshops. Please visit www.RoseCoaching.info for more information on coaching.

Warmly,
Laura Rose
LauraRose@RoseCoaching.info www.RoseCoaching.info
LauraRose@DanceFourFun.com www.DanceFourFun.com
(919) 667-5372