Free and open to the public.
The Red Lion charges the OCCA for using their ballroom. Please help us defray this cost by buying food and beverages.
Meetings are held on the last Tuesday of the month (except December).
6:20--7:00 No-host dinner
7:00--7:30 Introductions and announcements
7:30--8:30 Main Presentation (followed by Q&A):
- What is it?
- Business view on using Office 365
- Comparison of On-site versus cloud costs
- Office 365 capabilities
- SkyDrive Pro
- Office suite + Mac support
- Visio + Project - Office 365 services
- How does Office 365 Licensing work?
What is Windows Intune
- What services does Windows Intune provide
- How Windows Intune reduces the cost of IT support
Using Office 365 Document services
- SkyDrive Pro and Windows 8
- Office 365 + Team Site
- Collaboration with Office 2013
- Data everywhere
- Demonstration of Office 365 services
- Summary of Office 365 features
- Moving to Office 365
- Office 365 Migration
Matt Katzer brings over 30 years of experience to KAMIND, having begun his career as an embedded software engineer responsible for the next generation of computer controlled vehicles for the consumer market. Since then he has built a solid track record working for General Motors and Intel in the Information Technology fields. At Intel he was responsible for the corporate conversion of the Oregon site to Windows Domain architecture.
Matt created KAMIND in 1998, to supply solutions using
Microsoft Technologies for small and medium size business. In
addition to providing out sourced IT managed solutions, at
KAMIND, Matt pursued the development of technology related
inventions and holds 19 domestic and international patents in
related areas. Matt holds a BSEE from University of Michigan
and an Executive MBA from the University of Oregon.
Collaboration with Office 365