This covers: Meetup, PayPal fees and venues' bookings
Payment is accepted using:
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
If you like to discover new places, having drinks in nice small bars, dancing all night (dance/techno music), watching movies, visiting Art Galleries and many more... Don't look further, this Group is for You!
As I couldn't find a Group which was doing a lot of different fun things in the City for happy people in their 30's & 40's (and not too young or too old) I thought of creating this one. I often bring some friends with me who aren't all part of Meetup so feel free to bring some of yours too (if they're the same age as us), just don't forget to add them on the list.
For information, THIS GROUP ISN'T A GROUP FOR SINGLES ONLY, there are enough of them on this website (!), so no need to mention your marital status or your family situation as we are here to party and not for some pick-up/speed dating events!
To join this Group, I would simply ask you to follow 5 basic rules:
1) Put a clear photo of yourself ALONE on your profile "no photo = no membership" but if for personal or professional reason you're unable to do it just send me an email.
2) When you are notified about a new Meetup event, RSVP "Yes" if you honestly intend to come along. If you are unable to attend please update your RSVP to "Not Going" before the Day so people on the waiting list could take your spot (=> politeness).
3) If you RSVP "Yes" to a Meetup and don't attend, that's a "No Show". If you do 2 "No Shows" or several "last-day un-RSVP", you will be automatically removed from the Group as I wish to have a Group of quality and not quantity (committed people).
4) Forcing an event coming if you're on a waiting list and/or not putting your name down and/or trying to fit an extra person into an already booked out event, is poor netiquette and is not fair towards the others (= immediate removal).
5) A double booking with another event or just passing by isn't appreciated either as nobody really enjoys talking to someone who's coming over 1 hour late or who's on the go. So please don't be rude and enjoy the events from the beginning with us (or not)!
Thank you for being part of it and I'm sure that we will have a lot of fun together!
Happy to meet you all soon :).
PS: No phone calls or messages will be answered 1 hour after the start of any events to let the organiser and the participants enjoy the party!
PS2: To avoid "ghost profiles" a monthly housekeeping will be done to delete members who are inactive on the website for over a year.