addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Asheville Wine & Food Society Message Board › Whats the most expensive bottle you've bought?

Whats the most expensive bottle you've bought?

A former member
Post #: 1
Throwing it out there for discussion, what's the most expensive bottle of wine you've bought?
A former member
To celebrate our engagement (11 + years ago) we were at Highland Lake Inn for dinner, and purchased an $80 bottle of Riesling. it was magnificent!
Chad M.
user 13932130
Asheville, NC
1995 Shafer Hillside Select.... I've yet to cork it.
A former member
Post #: 8
A $60 bottle of bubbly at Battery Park Book Exchange for a celebration with my daughter. It was their cheapest bottle and they tried to tell me that the menu had the wrong price and it was actually $85. Would you believe? Their reds are appropriately priced.