add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Asheville Wine & Food Society Message Board › Vaso de Vino presents Cara Freije in Wine Spectator's Baby Top 100 tasting!

Vaso de Vino presents Cara Freije in Wine Spectator's Baby Top 100 tasting!

A former member
Post #: 8
Vaso de Vino is a Wine Bar & Market, 200 Julian Lane, near Biltmore Park and off Long Shoals.

I have attended 3 of their monthly tastings and enjoyed each. Most of the tastings sell out, but I received an email saying they had a few seats left for tomorrow.

$20 pays for a plate of food (they choose one entree for the evening) and 5 wines. They also have a speaker from a winery or distributor who describes each wine and answers questions. Dinner for May 5 will be Chicken Cacciatore over brown rice.

I plan to attend alone tomorrow, May 5 at 6:30. I'm new in town and don't know many people, so I'd love to have one or several of you join me! The people are friendly, but I think it would be fun to meet a few of you in this meetup!

The event lasts for about 2 hours. if you would like to attend, please RSVP at 687-3838 and contact me via email thru Meetup so I can look for you.

Go to http://www.vasodevino...­ for information.

I hope some of you will join me! --Laura
A former member
Post #: 1
The Events link at the web site is outdated, I don't see a current schedule of monthly tastings. I haven't yet been to this place but it sounds like a great meetup. I'd love to go next time so if you're on an email distribution and get details of the next one that you can post here then please do so again! smile