addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Asheville Wine & Food Society Message Board › 2011 Asheville Wine & Food Festival

2011 Asheville Wine & Food Festival

A former member
Post #: 5
Greetings, all!

I just joined this group and am surprised to see that no one is suggesting a MeetUp for the Asheville Wine & Food Festival on Aug. 12th & 13th. Seems made-to-order for this group!

Here's a link to the Events & Tickets page: http://www.wncmagazin...­

This is only the second year for the festival, but they had a great turnout in 2010 & have added a new event this year.

Carole
A former member
Post #: 2
I've got my tickets and can't wait! Thanks for reminding us this was going on. Summer gets a little hectic.

Bruce

biggrin
Cindy C.
user 5929658
Greer, SC
Post #: 305
I'll keep that in mind for next year. I will be away that weekend this year. Thanks for letting us know about that event. Is it the same weekend every year? My "Just Us Girls" Meetup goes to the Charleston Wine + Food Festival every year the first weekend in March. Tickets go on sale for that on September 1st.