Asheville Wine & Food Society Message Board › New Life, new events...

New Life, new events...

A former member
Post #: 1
It seems some new life needs to sping forth here... It doen't look like there's been an event for a few months?
A former member
Post #: 8
It seems some new life needs to spring forth here... It doesn't look like there's been an event for a few months?

Yes, Chuck that is correct. From my understanding Bruce has basically abandoned the group and Mary just does not have the time to plan events. Meet-up groups have to be re-newed every six months, so if someone does not take the reins soon this group will just disappear. That would be sad as I think the theme and premise of the group could be very viable. Maybe, you could take the reins and contact Mary as to how to do so. I would consider it myself, but already have mt hands full between work and a hiking meet-up group that I am the organizer for. Thank you for showing interest. RJM

A former member
Post #: 6
I'd also like to see this group continue. If nothing else, we could meet once in a while at the wine tasting events that are already going on, such as Winesday at the Wine Studio. I'm not available as an organizer right now, though. thanks, mm