addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Interaction Design Association - Sydney Chapter Message Board › Meetup details changed: IxDA Sydney Meeting

Meetup details changed: IxDA Sydney Meeting

Jay R.
user 12687581
Sydney, AU
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/ixda-sydney/events/49076502/­

When: Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:00 PM

Hey folks, while I was travelling to Interaction12, Atlassian rescheduled our internal innovation contest to the 23rd, which is a bit of a conflict as people are in the office overnight working on their "FedEx" projects, and I've heard from some of you that there are other conflicts with WebDirections etc. Hopefully Thursday 1 March is a better date. Sorry about the change if you've RSVP'd already. We'll try to keep changes like this to a minimum.

Where: Atlassian Basement
173-185 Sussex St
Sydney CBD

RSVP limit: 50 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.