IxDA Atlanta Message Board › Job: Contract Interaction Designer
|A former member||
We are a startup based in Midtown Atlanta with 9 full time employees and we are currently looking for a contract designer to assist with a long term project. We are focused on creating apps centered around music creation. Our team is composed of some of the most talented people in the Atlanta area, who each go above and beyond expectations because we truly love what we do.
The Interaction Designer's work involves wireframing and prototyping functional interactions by any means necessary and assuring quality of design across our applications.
The Interaction Designer must have a strong knowledge of ux, interaction principles and at least a basic understanding of the psychology behind user interaction.
• Minimum 3 years experience in User-Experience Design and Evaluation
• Attention to detail
• Portfolio that includes multiple Web, Mobile & Tablet applications in which candidate was UX lead
• Ability to translate functional requirements into evolving designs
• Knowledge of Visual Design, UI patterns, and Graphic Design Principles
• Strong communication skills across a diverse team
• Love of music!
Please send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com
Edited by User 13,376,941 on Mar 28, 2013 4:51 PM