addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The jQuery Boston Meetup Group Message Board › Opportunties to change peoples lives (and do software development)

Opportunties to change peoples lives (and do software development)

Chris
user 59455472
Stow, MA
Post #: 1

Tired of bug fixing, and upgrading existing software products? Join our team creating a new suite of products. Let me tell you how your work will improve patient’s lives. Looking for strong C# developers interested in building applications and services for the Cloud. You must be a self-motivated team player interested in creating, not maintaining applications. As part of an exciting and dynamic software team, the Software Developer will be developing web based applications, services and infrastructure for clinical information systems. Responsibilities will span the entire software development life cycle, including design, code, and unit tests for new products.

I am not a recruiter, I am the hiring manager. Looking for talented, motivated developers. We have multiple positions posted. Here is a sample posting:

https://philips.taleo...­

Looking for strong UI experience with the ability to also do C# middleware/business logic.

Chris
chris.almy @ philips.com