Speed Dating for All Singles Ages 30-45 plus play pool for an hour following the event for FREE!
Register prior to Saturday, May 18th at www.Pre-Dating.com/jax and use the code MAYDAY and receive a 50% discount ($15). This code is only good through Friday. After Friday, use the code PSMEETUP and save $5.
Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Speed Date
10. Your Dog/Cat is tired of spending every evening at home watching TV with you…they think you need to get out more!
9. You can go alone...there is no need to find a friend or orchestrate a huge social outing with speed dating. The other participants are mostly attending solo as well. Try going into a bar on your own for an entire evening and tell me you don't think people consider it a bit strange.
8. Practice - First impressions are essential. Speed Dating is basically a series of first impression sessions. It helps you work on your basic introduction skills.
7. Because you're a social pioneer - It's amazing the number of people who, after attending a speed dating event, will turn up a few weeks or months later with a bunch of friends who had previously mocked their decision to go speed dating. When you've been once it's easy to persuade others.
6. It's safer than online dating - Meeting up with a stranger who you only know by their online profile has its obvious risks. Speed dating allows you to meet people face to face and assess their suitability before committing to anything more serious.
5. Variety – You will meet people you would never have met in your normal business and social circle. Also it's amazing the number of people attending speed dating events who tell me how attracted they were to someone they would never normally consider as their “type”. Speed dating helps overcome our own inbuilt prejudices that may just be preventing us from meeting an otherwise perfect match. Speed dating is like the Smorgasbord of Dating – you can sample a little bit of everything before you place your order.
4. You are busy – With speed dating you get to go on a month’s worth of dates in one night.
3. You may actually meet “The One” - Despite the general atmosphere being one of relaxed fun, people really do go on to form relationships from speed dating, whether it's short term dating or something more substantial. Warning: Speed Dating may result in long term relationships and possibly a wedding. Use with caution!
2. It's a really fun night out - Seriously. It beats sitting in the bar talking about the same things you did last week, drinking the same drinks and waking up with the same hangover. Or sitting at home doing nothing.
1. Um… FREE POOL. Plus you know, everyone there is single? It sounds obvious but where else is this guaranteed?
So now that you have ten great reasons to try Speed Dating, why are you just sitting there? These events are listed in multiple postings and more than just people from Meetup attend. You need to register online now before the event is full at www.Pre-Dating.com/jax.