align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The New York City Japanese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Resobox - Japanese cultural workshops in Queens

Resobox - Japanese cultural workshops in Queens

Takashi I.
Resobox
Long Island City, NY
Post #: 1
Dear Members of the NYC Japanese Language Meetup,

I am writing this with Organizer, Ms. Yoijoho's consent. I appreciate her help.

My name is Takashi Ikezawa, a manager of Resobox - Japanese art space in Queens. We have art exhibitions and cultural events (live performance, talk show, movie night, e.t.c.) in our space, mainly focusing on Japanese art and cultures.

Besides that, we have various Japanese culture-related-workshops everyday such as Japanese character design class, Samurai sword class, Japanese classical dance class, Ink-painting class, Okinawan guitar class, Okinawan dance class.

I am sure that taking culture classes will help you understand Japan as well as enhance your Japanese language skills. All of our workshops are taught in English, but some instructors are native Japanese, so you can talk to them in Japanese if you want to.

Any first class is free, so if you are interested in us, feel free to join us.

We also want you to give us your opinions and feedback about what kind of Japanese cultural events/workshops that you want to learn in the future besides the ones that we have now. For example, anime events would be interesting, but more specifically, if you have something that you want us to do, please let us know. We are very flexible to other's opinions. Our goal is to spread out Japanese cultures more in NY. We need your help!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anytime. Also, please visit our website at www.resobox.com for more details. You can also sign up our workshops on the website.

We are located in just 1 minute walking distance from Queensboro Plaza station (7/N/Q line - one stop from Manhattan) or 4 minute from Queens Plaza station (M/R/E).

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Thank yousmile

Takashi Ikezawa
Resobox, Inc.
41-26 27th Street
Long Island City, NY 11101
Phone: 718-784-3680
Web: www.resobox.com