addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Japanese Language Meetup Group Message Board › seeking volunteers for professional shoot

seeking volunteers for professional shoot

A former member
Post #: 8
Hi everyone! I'm seeking volunteers ( ladies only ) who is interested in a professional portfolio modeling project. I'm helping a talented make-up artist to build her portfolio. We need approx. 10 best models. In return, the models will get the images saved and stored in a flash drive. During the shoot, we provide some food, snack and making new friends. The shoot normally take about 3-4 hours. The shoot day is quite fun. Please contact me if you are interested and I can also send you several samples of my work. Have a great day and thank you so much! *Please leave a comment on my page and I'll get back to you asap.

Respectfully,
Tom Hashimoto