add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The New York City Japanese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Message from Mio Nakanishi, a member of the J-Meetup

Message from Mio Nakanishi, a member of the J-Meetup

Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi, everybody in NEW YORK and have friends in NY.
I' m MIO and I am crazy about musical theater and & a musical actress who lives in Astoria.
I wanna tell you about the musical " COUNT DOWN MY LIFE ".

My friend, Ikko Ueda is playwright and Director for this show. He is talented for sure.
This successful Original Japanese Rock Musical is coming to NEW YORK for FRINGE FESTIVAL NYC. 8/9(fri)-13(Tue)
All original Japanese casts and Musicians are traveling from Japan !!!!

8/09 @10pm (Fri)
8/10 @7pm (Sat)
8/11 @6:15pm(Sun)
8/12 @1:30pm(Mon)
8/13 @8:30pm(Tue)

Ticket is only $15 ($18). Please, come to see this show. It's worth it.
I am not in the casts this time....... but I will be at the theatre for every show.
Please find me !!!!

1 hour 50 minutes. No intermission.
Performed in Japanese with English subtitles.

Theater 80. @EAST VILLAGE St.Marks Place bet 1-2av.

If you don't like to buy tickets on web or have a question.
Please call me. 347-624-2252[/url]. or message me.