addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York City Japanese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Saka Mai Japanese Bar

Saka Mai Japanese Bar

yoijoho
yoijoho
New York, NY
Konnichiwa,
I had a great time in the Shochu event at Saka Mai. I hope everyone else had a great time, too. I am thinking of going back there soon to try another shochu and to have dinner. The restaurant is open for dinner on Thanksgiving Eve, too. How about Japanese for holiday?
If you missed the event last week or you want to go to a shochu tasting again, don't worry. Saka Mai offers Shochu Happy Hour every week. Check out the link below.
http://sakamai.com/happy-hour/­
You can go back to Saka Mai for shochu happy hours on Tuesdays (7-9pm) and sake happy hours on Thursdays (6-9pm). There are also Japanese craft beer (Mondays) and cocktail (Wednesdays) happy hours 6-9pm.
Enjoy the holiday and see you soon in the next event!

Yoijoho, Organizer