addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Japanese Meetup Group Message Board › Editing RSVP messages...

Editing RSVP messages...

Michael M.
user 13666444
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Can someone tell me how to edit RSVP and other messages? I wanted to correct a mistake in my RSVP posting, but see no way to do that. Being an editor, I'm picky. smile
Mark L.
user 13596281
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
Hi Michael, if you go to the event's page and go to "changed your mind about attending?" it will re-open the original RSVP box and you can add the "to" you want to :P
Michael M.
user 13666444
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
Hi Michael, if you go to the event's page and go to "changed your mind about attending?" it will re-open the original RSVP box and you can add the "to" you want to :P

Thanx a lot for the tip. I had considered using the "changed your mind?" function, but I was afraid it would merely irrevocably cancel my RSVP. Yes, the missing "to" was the issue. If you are not already an editor, you might consider becoming one yourself!

Michael