addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Japanese Meetup Group Message Board › Organizer Annoucement

Organizer Annoucement

Closed to new replies

Rolf
RolfVancouver
Vancouver, BC
Hi guys!

Small announcement for you all..

We're changing on paper who the organizer of this group is.  I'll continue to be the organizer and I will host the dinner and karaoke events as usual, but I'm transferring the organizer role to "A. Veg".  I think most people are familiar with her because she is one of my assistant organizers and the organizer of "Veg Meetup Vancouver"

The reason for the change is because of the meetup fees.   This will cut our costs in half.

Best Regards,

(sorry for that spam ^_^)

-Rolf.