addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Japanese Meetup Group Message Board › New here, excited to be here!

New here, excited to be here!

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi everyone, as you probably can notice I'm pretty rookie here lol.

I would just like to express my greetings to you all as I feel this is a great group! My name is Michael I recently turned 21 and have been so busy with courses, work and well .. a long term relationship that just ended recently :/ not going to lie I'm pretty sad about this but I must move on! Ive lost a lot of friends from this relationship as my relationship was a extremely needy one which never allowed me to see much of my high-school grads etc.

Before any of you meet me I'll sum myself up lol - I work out lots, LOVE food specially Asian food, Used to model, love cars and can work on them, Love all music (I used to DJ) and into fashion sorta. Your all welcome to add me on Facebook my name is : Mike Dragnea