addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The London Japanese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Offering lessons in both German and in French

Offering lessons in both German and in French

user 5376542
London, GB
Post #: 11
Dear London Expat Japanese,

I grew up and studied in Frankfurt, have lived and worked in Paris for 4 years and now live in London. I am fluent in English, German, French and Spanish.

Hence I am offering a truly pan-European insight – At Acadomia in Paris I successfully taught German to students preparing them for A-Level exams.

Being a Graduate in Philosophy and French Literature, I have a different approach to teaching than what is usually presented in language schools.

I am looking forward to your responses.

Jeanette Pierobon.