The London Japanese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Japanese Straightening/Yuko treatment/Similar in London? Any good salons?

Japanese Straightening/Yuko treatment/Similar in London? Any good salons?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi!

Can anyone please recommend me a hair salon that does Japanese hair straightening/yuko treatment or anything similar here in London? I don't mind doing a little travelling if needed. Or if you please can direct me to where to look further? I have done a lot of googling, but can't really find much of value.

I can't wait to have my hair straight once again and would really appreciate any tips you have! :)

Thank you. :)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Mia

Try Shiroma nr Liverpool Street - http://www.shiroma.co...­. I've only ever had a cut so don't know what treatments they offer, but the stylists are all Japanese and they have loads of Japanese clients, so if they can't help you they might be able to point you in the right direction. Great service here too.

Judith
Paul
Paulwoodh
London, GB
Post #: 80
There are these Japanese run places:Ticro hair 67 Endell St, Kiss Me on Brewer Street or J.Moriyama near Bank Station