align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm looking for language buddies to practice English/Japanese with. I'm a native Japanese speaker and happy to help your Japanese. In turn, you can help my English with conversation skills and writing. I already have a couple of American friends to study English/Japanese with and would like to expand the circle. I live in Stamford and am available after 6PM on weekdays and anytime on weekends. Thanks!
Mark
user 64757292
White Plains, NY
Hey Taizo! My name is Mark, I just moved to Dobbs Ferry, NY. I lived in the Hyogo prefecture for two years and I really want to continue practicing my Japanese. I'd be happy to hang out and have a language exchange. If you'd like to meet up sometime, please let me know!
A former member
Post #: 3
Looking for a native English speaker to study English/Japanese with. Weekdays after 6PM around Greenwich, Port Chester, or White Plains.
Robert
user 66717432
White Plains, NY
Taizoさんは 「Looking for a native English speaker to study English/Japanese with. Weekdays after 6PM around Greenwich, Port Chester, or White Plains.」 と言っていました。

私はホワイトプレインズに住んでいますが、週末だけなら時々大丈夫です。すみませ­ん。 でも私のウェブサイトここにあります:

http://open.ulsan.ac....­

タイトルは「English Idioms」です。 前に大学で法律と英語を教えていました。 母語は英語です。

よろしくお願いします。

ロバート