Phoenix Japanese Language and Culture Group Message Board › Interesting video about Japan

Interesting video about Japan

Junko
user 3074377
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 30
michiyo t.
user 13054391
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 4
just watched it and was amazed how well produced it was in such a short time with soo much information! very slant eye opening!!! shared it on my facebook and emailed to all my friends. very interesting. i loved the message and totally agree with it!
scott w.
user 8071882
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 81
It was interesting! Thanks for posting Junko! A thought provoking video. I think some of the generalizations are unfair. Or at least the same complaints could be made of any industrialized country. It would have been interesting to see how some of the figures compared to other countries. The wasted food comment I feel is just silly. It kind of implies people are just tossing food away like tossing sand in the air. Food is expensive in Japan i'm pretty sure no one throws it away gratuitously. Like any place though i'm sure they have health laws that requires restauranteurs to dispose of food by the expiration dates to prevent people from getting sick. Anyway, interesting!
Jeff
user 13536877
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1
Umm... Wow. Actually, I've read some of these statistics before. Though I haven't heard of the food wasting, have to do some research on that one. Suicide and sex stats--- well known fact. Maybe if they had more sex than.... never mind, won't go there!