Phoenix Japanese Language and Culture Group Message Board › For the natto party

For the natto party

Carolina
user24867221
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 4
OK people. Can you let us know when and where we can have this. There is a limit. Mike? Mika?
Mika
Nekonokao
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1
Hello, there!
I am so far available any weekends in September except for 9/4 ~ 7. During the HH @ Akai Hana last week, Mike briefly mentioned that he might be able to offer his place... is this still the case? If I remember correctly, he lives near Fujiya market!! :) We can try a variety of natto dishes, like natto maki(natto sushi role), natto gohan(white rice with natto), natto pasta and more! Oishiine!! :) I am meeting up with new members Paul and Yuri tomorrow, so I will mentioned this to them as well! Thank you for starting up this discussion board, Carolina! laughing
Mika
Carolina
user24867221
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 5
Yeah it's at Mike's place. . unless someone else is ready to offer!
Mike
user 5468142
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Yeah, my place is in Tempe near Southern and Priest. I will be back in town on the 8th so that weekend (Sept. 12th) would be fine. About 5-7 people would be ideal for my place, so the die hard natto fans should reserve their spots!
Carolina
user24867221
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 6
I set up the meetup. It's here. http://japanese.meetu...­ Let me know if you want me to change anything. I can email the members your address and number or post it here, Mike. Let me know.
Mika
Nekonokao
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 2
Is Ikuyo-san going to be able to join us?
Carolina
user24867221
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 7
OK, please comment on the natto event page. link is in my my comment above.