add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Phoenix Japanese Language and Culture Group Message Board › Hayaku - time lapse trip through Jaan

Hayaku - time lapse trip through Jaan

Shirley L.
user 8129239
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 7
This is a great time lapse trip through Japan. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did - it made me very homesick for Japan! - Shirley­
user 9583299
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 5
that was really cool. thanks for sharing this Shirley!
scott w.
user 8071882
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 24
Yeah, that was kakkou ii!
user 3074377
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 21
That was exactly how I lived in Japan and I could not wait to get out of that place. I mean the film describes the busy city life part of Japan so accurately. That is how I remember Japan. I really lived in it. Now I want to go back there and see the beauty of the county all over again.
Their cities have been changing every moment, and it will be nice to go back and be in it as an outsider.