|Sent on:||Monday, September 30, 2013 6:01 PM|
Here's a great online Japanese course I came across.
It is NOT a guide to Japanese that teaches you to memorize every aspect of grammar and vocab before actually learning how to speak it.
It does NOT encourage you to hold off taking part in real conversations till you have a large vocabulary.
You'll learn how to speak Japanese confidently and naturally fast. And you'll learn by taking part in real conversations from the very first lesson by:
- taking part in a REALISTIC Japanese conversations,
- saying hello and introducing yourself in Japanese,
- ordering food and drink in Japanese with ease,
- asking for help whenever you need it,
- explaining exactly how much Japanese you know & understand,
- giving and accepting compliments in Japanese with confidence and grace,
- and much, much more...
Here's a way to gain a wide vocabulary and have fun at the same time!
You'll discover that mistakes you're making with learning Japanese (such as trying to memorize words, rather than actively practicing recalling word and important phrases).
Most other language courses were not made to work like Rocket Japanese. Improve Your Japanese Speaking With A Free Trial!
Buy It Now!