addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Japanese Culture and Language Meetup Group Message Board › regular weekly get together?

regular weekly get together?

Karen P
user 27034222
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hi everyone, I am new here.
I saw somewhere on the group's pages that there is a regular Friday get-together for socializing, but I haven't seen any particulars. I would love to attend starting next week (I'm out of town this weekend), and am looking forward to being able to practice Japanese! Where does the group get together?