addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Japanese Culture and Language Meetup Group Message Board › Need Speaking help ASAP!

Need Speaking help ASAP!

A former member
Post #: 1
I am moving to Japan in one week and will be there for a long time, but when I get there I have a job interview with a very high profile company, and I haven't practiced speaking in a month! My writing and reading is OK, but I just never speak. If you are available to help me, please contact kuronekoai@live.com

It will only be for one week at your convenience, and then I am very far away!

Thank you so much in advance for your consideration!
James T.
user 19199991
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I think you're exactly right, having some conversation practice would be great! If there is anyone that can help or have free time , it would be greatly appreciated!