addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the exclaim, but my wife and I are really craving mochi ice cream. We had our honeymoon in Hawaii and had the pleasure of eating at a Genki Sushi and not only enjoying the great food, but also the delicious chocolate mochi ice cream balls.

It's been almost six months since we've been back in our home town of Austin and we've looked as much as we can to find some here. It appears there have been places in the last several years that had it, but they are all closed. So, my question to all of you is...

Where can we find mochi ice cream in Austin?

Thank you!
nekota.kacho
user 71251662
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
I would ask at Kome (on Airport). If they dont have it, the owner Kayo can probably give you good advice.
Michelle
user 8464077
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
MT Market and Hana World Market both have several varieties.