The Austin Japanese Culture and Language Meetup Group Message Board › Local Feature-Length Animated Movie Needs Japanese Speakers

Local Feature-Length Animated Movie Needs Japanese Speakers

Keith G.
user 2381857
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
Hey everyone! I was contacted last week by Eric Power (ericpowerup.net), who is finishing up production of his feature-length animated movie, "Path of Blood," here in Austin. He's looking for a handful of male Japanese speakers to do voice acting for this movie. I can't speak for Eric entirely, but my guess is that prior voice-acting experience isn't required, but it's a plus. You should be fluent in Japanese, though, and you should be able to read kanji and kana. I don't qualify in any way for this, so I'm passing along this opportunity for you. He's trying to finish up within the next month, so the sooner you contact him, the better. You can follow him on Facebook or Twitter to get updates when the movie will premiere. There are also some previews on Vimeo. Have fun!