addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 8
I wanted to attend but I rarely know in advance if I can make it or not. Now I see the meetup's full. Can we move it to a place where there's more room?
Larry
shinshi360
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
Come anyway, because:

1) Sometimes people RSVP "Yes" but don't show up anyway (the opposite of your situtation).
2) We'll find some way to fit you in.
3) The more, the merrier.

As far as moving it to a place with more room: We can't do that for tonight's Meetup, for obvious reasons (hard to move 20+ people to another location on short notice), and we know the owner of China Cafe and he takes care of us every time. If you have another place in mind, feel free to make a suggestion about it.

Thanks,
Larry