The Cleveland Japanese Meetup Group Message Board › Japanese in Cleveland

Japanese in Cleveland

John E.
jyeder
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 35
Hello minnasama,

I'm new to Cleveland (and still actually living out of an extended stay hotel ^.^). I'm sorry to ask for help so quickly, but I have a few questions for the group. If you have any suggestions, I greatly appreciate hearing them.

1. Has anyone tried out the weekend classes for the Japanese Language School of Cleveland? I'm considering these as a way to boost my skills. Unfortunately, they overlap with our normal meet-up time on Saturday mornings ... o.0

2. I'm interested in learning some ballroom dancing. I know Cleveland has a lot of this, and so I'm asking for recommendations. An added bonus is if this studio is friendly to other cultures, like Japanese.

I'm going to live across from the Westside market, and work up in Shaker Heights, in case geographic references help.

Thank you for considering my questions, and I wish everyone a wonderful start to the week:

-John-yori
A former member
Post #: 1
Thias might be your best bet, John-san. Its close to downtown, near where you'll be living.

All About Dancin

I don't think you'll have to worry too much about the "friendly to other cultures" part, this is Cleveland, and part of our culture is our diversity. You'd just be another nice person! (^_^)

Hajimemashite! Ryuichi desu!

Ryuichi