-5 pm to around 9 pm
-Please not forget to bring your chopsticks, a bowl, and beverages.
-Whoever brings gusts, please collect fees from your own gusts and pay me all of them at once. It is for the easiness of handling this matter. Let me know if your guest can not come to the event by 10:30 of Saturday (2/5/2011). I have no way to avoid their no-shows. Thank you.
- 3 more LADLES please! Can anyone bring one?
- Table arrangers/room cleaners: 2 people; Dish washers: 2 people will be assigned to whoever are available at the moment. Thanks for your cooperations.
We are throwing a party. Nabe, a hotpot in a Japanese style, is a theme of this event. Also, Nozomi has to go back to Japan in a month. So, we want to spend a time with her having Nabe, which is one of her favorite dishes.
Fee: $10 per person
Please bring your own cups, bowls, and chopsticks. BYOB
- Food procurement: Kenji
- Chef: Hiro
- Photos: Kenji and whoever has a camera
- Money handler: Kenji
- A sand pot: Jamie
- Table clothes: Phil
We are looking for:
- Table arrangers/room cleaners: 2 people
- Dish washers: 2 people
(If there are no volunteers for these two roles, they are probably assigned to whoever lingers on in the room near the end of the party.)
- 3 ladles (They are important for food serving purposes. Can anyone be one of the ladles men?)
If you do not eat meats, we will have one hot pot without them. Please let me know if this is your preference by 6 pm of February 3rd.
*Please refer to the message board for registration process and no show prevention measures. In a nutshell, your registration will be moved to No on Thursday. Please reconfirm your attendance by register to yes again. Thank you for your cooperation.