addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mitsuwa Market Area Japanese Language and Culture MeetUp Message Board › Anyone know where to eat Okonomiyaki in Chicagoland?

Anyone know where to eat Okonomiyaki in Chicagoland?

sylvia
evanstonpianist
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
I am interested in trying good Japanese(and other kinds) food and would like to get good information where to go.
It will be great to get good restaurant info to eat Okonomiyaki. Thanks, Sylvia.dec @ gmail.com
hiro t.
user 13203127
Roselle, IL
Post #: 7
I did a quick google search and found this.

http://www.yelp.com/s...­

Hope that helps.
A former member
Post #: 181
Phil might know about it, or even make it happen for us..;-). Also, Jason, who is coming back to the U.S. January, would be resourceful as well. He told me he learned how to make it in Japan while learning the language. I have enjoyed whatever these two iron chefs made for us.