addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mitsuwa Market Area Japanese Language and Culture MeetUp Message Board › Event organizing procedures

Event organizing procedures

A former member
Post #: 193
It has been a great pleasure for me to be able to function as an organizer of past multiple events. I have learned a lot through these experiences. I would like to continue to do this for the future.

At the same time, the new meetup allows everyone to be an organizer of a particular event, if the event gathers at least three people. In the past, it was not possible because of technical limitations of the website. So, all the event creation kind of had to go through me, and I posted the event on the meetup page. However, you can skip this process in the new meetup webpage. So, if you have an event that you would want to host, please post your idea. Then, you will find if other people would like it. Then, you can organize the event.
Jim L.
user 6258809
Group Organizer
Mundelein, IL
Post #: 27
Yea, this seems like a pretty cool new feature. Kakkoi desu.