addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mitsuwa Market Area Japanese Language and Culture MeetUp Message Board › Anyone from the Fox Valley? Looking for language partner for study

Anyone from the Fox Valley? Looking for language partner for study

Selange G.
Cilantro77
Batavia, IL
Post #: 5
I am currently a 2 year student of Japanese at Elgin Community College and will be taking the JLPT exam this december. My goal this year is to improve my language skills, to do that I need to practice speaking as well as listening, otherwise this is all for naught. If you are interested or know of anyone who is interested, please feel free to contact me.

Arigato

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi! I have sent you an E-mail. Ohenji mattemasu!