addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 4
I am a student at DePaul University and a Business Consultant with a focus on China.
Over the last 18 years I have had Life and Work Experiences in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
I would like to meet other people who are interested in Asian Business, speaking Chinese, Technology, Investing in China and Green Technologies.