addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mitsuwa Market Area Japanese Language and Culture MeetUp Message Board › Need help with macrobiotic cooking

Need help with macrobiotic cooking

A former member
Post #: 4
I have been cooking for my daughter macrobiotic for a year now. I just joined her diet two weeks ago and I already feel so much better not to mention the time savings in having to cook only once for both of us. I would like to improve on my skills and learn from the pros (not necessarily professional chefs, someone with great macrobiotic upbringing and skills would be great too). Right now I really need to learn how to make the gomashio. I already overcooked it twice and wasted much black sesame seeds and am stopping till someone can show me how to do it right.