align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
At Sankyu, we briefly kicked around the idea of a Wednesday meetup. I won't be able to make it to the Thursday meetup for some time, as I have a class. Someone else there, Jeremy IIRC, has the same thing. Any more thoughts about a time or a place?
A former member
Post #: 48
One idea would be holding a conference call on the Internet. What I mean by the conference call is a website where we can do voice chatting in Japanese with more than two people at the same time. If it is possible, we do not have to drive up to a particular place. This is one advantage (although the quality of communication might not be as good as actual meetings). Does anyone know any website where I can realize this idea?
Jim L.
user 6258809
Group Organizer
Mundelein, IL
Post #: 15
I imagine we could use Yahoo chat or Ventrillo. I haven't used either in years, but I imagine they work even beter than they used to.