addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 64
Thank some of you very much for your interests in this meetup. Because of the time conflicts and lack of participants, I have to cancel this meetup for this Friday. I would like to reschedule as I see needs for karaoke. Sorry about the inconvenience.
A former member
Post #: 1
>_< Sorry! How about the last weekend in May?
A former member
Post #: 65
I will be out of town for the Memorial Day weekend. Karaoke would be rescheduled on a Saturday of June or July. Karaoke is a bit difficult to organize because of the requirement of the number of participants (at least 5). I am always looking for new ideas of other kinds of events that might be interesting to us. Please let me know if you have one.
A former member
Post #: 66
An alternative will be going to Sakura Japanese restaurant. Please do not worry, we will come back to this restaurant again for another time for people who wanted to come, but can not make it this time.