align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 86
Please refer to the latest update.
A former member
Post #: 94
This is the area where we are going to have our picnic. The road shaping like a kanji "hito (=a person)" is the area.

place

The entrance is located just east of Route 53 on Golf Road.

The exact place or tree shads that I have in mind is:

One of these trees

Directions and means of contact will be announced soon. Thanks!

A former member
Post #: 3
Coleslaw, I will bring that.

Joe M.
A former member
Post #: 12
I was thinking for things like this, it would be good to have a pennant or flag or something to identify us. There probably aren't many groups that would have a flag with Japanese on it so it probably doesn't matter too much. Since we're the "Mitsuwa Market Area Japanese Language and Culture MeetUp" in English, my guess is we would be something like this:

ミツワ都内­の日本語会­話会
(mitsuwa tonai no nihongo kaiwa kai)

"tonai" might not be the right word - I could use a little help on that, I'm just kind of looking in the dictionary and picking words that seem right to me. Maybe 地域 (chiiki).

And the last part - I don't know which one we want:

会(かい)­
部(ぶ)
グルプ
団(だん)­- my personal favorite, it sounds cool

I don't seem to be able to make a poll though. What does everyone think?