align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Mitsuwa Market Area Japanese Language and Culture MeetUp Message Board › Nabe (7/30/10)--Thank you everyone

Nabe (7/30/10)--Thank you everyone

A former member
Post #: 120
Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much everyone for coming to the party yesterday. Jun and I are very pleased to know from your comments that all of you enjoyed the event. I thank you very much Jun for giving us this idea, running this event, and hosting a niji kai. Without your contributions, the event would not have even existed. Keiko, Jamie, and Phil, I thank you guys for coming to the event early and preparing for foods and purchasing beverages. Yukari, thank you for your handling the money. It helped me a lot, because at that time I had to do something else outside. Finally, we always thank you Jim for keeping this meetup group running.

We are definitely going to have another Nabe event in winter with some variations in menu. I hope that you will join us for another nabe. Also, between summer and winter, we are going to have, in addition to Thursdays meetups, other events such as camping, visiting Japanese restaurants, and Karaoke. Please keep your watchful eye on the updates on the Mitsuwa meetup group website.

Kenji