addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mitsuwa Market Area Japanese Language and Culture MeetUp Message Board › Looking to speak and listen more

Looking to speak and listen more

Selange G.
Cilantro77
Batavia, IL
Post #: 3
I am a level III [college] Japanese student, and I am looking to practice speaking and listening comprehension. With plans to take the JLPT in December, I am looking to prepare for it completely. I would like to know if there are others who will be taking the exam as well, and anyone who may have taken this level before, who might be interested in sharing a bit of information. I am not a complete novice, and I have some speaking, reading and listening comprehension, but I never have a chance to use it out side of classroom study, books [childrens], manga and anime. Any suggestions?